Monday 6 March 2023

Birthday card for my lovely Mom

Today is my Mom's birthday and I love making special cards for her.

This is the first birthday without my Dad so we went for a meal yesterday as a family to make it special for her.

I made a big 7x7 card so I had a lot of room for the rolled flowers.


I used retired Stampin' Up! stamps, border punch and fern punch with papers from Crafter's Companion and cut the rolled flowers on my Cricut. 
I decided to decorate the inside too.


I used

Card: Whisper White, Night of Navy, Balmy Blue & Pear Pizzazz from Stampin' Up!

Paper: Farmhouse from Crafter's Companion

Ink: Night of Navy and Daffodil Delight from Stampin' Up!

Stamps: Happy Wishes and Sketch Alphabet outside with Wonderland Moments Inside  from Stampin' Up! (all retired)

Tools: Border and Fern Punch Stampin' Up! (both retired). Bow maker. Cricut

Others: Balmy Blue Varigated Ribbon from Stampin' Up! Pearls from stash

Thanks for visiting 


Jane x

No comments: