Last week lost 1 lb and was a little disappointed to be honest but stuck with it and this week I lost 3 lbs :)
For the month of January in total I lost 15 lbs so back to 3st 4 lbs total.
So pleased with how things are going and finding Weight Watchers so easy to follow.
Monday, 29 January 2018
Monday, 15 January 2018
I forgot to post last week but I started Weight Watchers on Jan 1st and weighed in last Monday and lost 7 lbs :)
Second weigh in this morning and lost another 4 lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!
11 lbs in 2 weeks so now back to 3 stone lost in total
Very happy with that!
Sunday, 31 December 2017
We, as a family, had a tough start to Christmas with my Mum being rushed into hospital. Thankfully she was released very late Christmas Eve and then our family festivities began.
We had a lovely Christmas Day and Boxing Day at home just the 4 of us (5 with our fur-doggy Rocky) before we all did our own thing.
Hubby and I went to meet friends in a log cabin in Carmarthen and spent a few days just relaxing with lots of drinking and eating involved!
We came home yesterday and were supposed to spend New Years Eve with our dancing friends but I have come down with the flu-lurgy that is going around and not well enough to go. The new dress I bought I will wear next week at our Winter Ball.
I don't believe in New Year's Resolutions however I do want to set some goals for 2018.
- To re-start my healthy eating and lose the weight I have gained over last few months and lose more ready for our Trans-Atlantic Crossing on Queen Mary II in August 2018. I lost almost 4 stones in the first half of last year and then "fell off the wagon" so need to re-focus and I am starting Weight Watchers Online from tomorrow.
- To try to be more active - walking, dancing and swimming to hopefully boost the weight-loss.
- To try to blog more. Although I do create all year round I forget to take pics so cannot blog. I want to at least try to blog once a week. This will include weight-loss posts too on my progress.
- To make 1 Christmas card every week. I say this every year but as this Christmas I was so late with my cards and had to batch make them all the same (which I hate to do) so by doing this I will then stay on top of this.
- To spend more time with my siblings/parents on a social level. We started having "girls meals out" with Mom, Sister, Sister-in-Law, Daughter and Niece in the later part of 2017 and want to continue into 2018 with other members of the family too.
- To try to reduce my unnecessary spending - personal and crafting.
For now I will sign off with a wish of you all having a fabulous and safe New Year's Eve and a wonderful 2018.
Friday, 8 December 2017
My project today is a Christmas Wreath made with a polystyrene flat wreath, covered with green ribbon and decorated with various corks (saved over a number of months by my Hubby), jingle bells and red ribbon bows.
I love the outcome and as you can see it is now on our front door but my finger has a huge blister from the trigger of the hot glue gun - ouch!!!!!
Wednesday, 15 November 2017
Our wonderful, talented Daughter finished her Degree this Summer and had her Graduation at Winchester Cathedral last month.
We are so very proud of all her achievements and she worked sooo hard for 3 years whilst working part-time jobs too and she succeeded in finishing her Psychology and Child Development Degree with getting a First Class Honours.
She is now training to be a Primary School Teacher at a local school and loving every minute.
Below are a few pics of our gorgeous girl.
Hugs from Jane x