Monday 5 February 2024

Wow 1 year almost since I posted.......

 (Picture heavy post)

Logging back onto my blog (that I lost somehow?????) I see I have not posted in nearly a year - oops!


I have been creating like mad since New Year.  I managed to make Christmas cards for 2023 but was mad rush at the end , as always.  Every year I say I'm going to make them through the year and by February it's gone by the wayside.  I am determined I will have all Christmas cards made by Dec 2024 but also been creating male and female cards for my "holding box" - just in case my mojo goes at any time :)


Below are all the Christmas Cards and tags I have made so far and any future ones I will post with links of products.  A lot of Lili of the Valley images, a couple of Cross Stitch cards and a very old Dawn Bibby Tree stamp














No comments: