Saturday 4 March 2023

Stampin' Up Crafting Retreat

As you are reading this I am at a lovely hotel in Birmingham on a Crafty Retreat with my fellow Pootlers.

We are a group of Demo's under Sam Hammond Donald aka POOTLES.

I was previously a demo with Sam but after crafting tailed off a few years ago I resigned but January I decided to re-join and there was no-one I would rather join than Sam - she is UK's no1 demo after all.

For the retreat we make swaps to get our crafting mojo going but also to give each other ideas.

As I have not been back a demo for long I didn't have much current stock to choose from although I have a bookcase full of retired stamps.

I decided to revisit a swap I made previously using 6x6 papers, a little bit of stamping and dies/punches.

Here is my sample,  It's a square based bag which stands and you can get quite a few different things inside as it stands 4.75" tall.



To make it you need
6x6 paper
Score at 2.75" & 5.5" then and score 1.25"
With the small section on the side score at 17/8" and 4.75" only to the 1.25" score line to make the base.

I used:
Card: Whisper White, Coastal Cabana, Night of Navy
Papers: By the Bay
Stamp: In the Moment
Ink: Coastal Cabana, Night of Navy
Tools: Circle die and Banner Punch
Others: Gems and Glue

Thanks for visiting

Jane x

All from STAMPIN' UP!


No comments: