Lil' old Me

My photo
West Midlands, United Kingdom
I am a full-time working mum who works shifts with a son Richard aged 23 and a daughter Emma aged 21. I have been married to my lovely Husband Paul for 26 years. My passion in life, besides my family, is papercrafting, especially cardmaking, although I "dabble" in scrapbooking. I was introduced to Jewellery making in 2012 and found another addiction :) I have been cardmaking since 2006. I am also a bit of a tigger freak!

Tuesday, 3 June 2008

Tilda & Co #22 - Not a card!

Hi,
The theme this week on Tilda & Co Challenge is "Not a card so decided to make this little bind it all album made for friend who finishes work tomorrow to have a baby. As she doesn't know if a girl or boy yet I thought play safe and use mint green.
The papers are from Red Hot Bed CD from Create and Craft with stamped Magnolia coloured with pencils and blended with sansodor. Nestabilites scallop circles cut on my cuttlebug and embossed with swiss dots folder with peel offs, gems and ribbon to accent.

Really please with the result.

10 comments:

southern fairy said...

gorgeous!

Bridgett said...

I LOVE THIS!!! You did an excellent job! LOVE IT!!!! Guess what? YOU'VE JUST BEEN TAGGED BY ME!!
Hugs,
Bridgett SBS18

Claudia said...

this is so cute, gorgeous and so sweet

mueppi said...

Das gefällt mir super gut!

#Donna# said...

I'm very tempted by all these lovely books i've been seeing, i'll add a bind it all to my list (note: wish no 269 - Bind it all lol) Love the image, perfect for a baby book. Donna SBS18

Wendy said...

Great idea Jane it's lovely.

Wendy H x

Jules said...

Gorgeous, great work hun :o)

Jules x

COCO said...

very beautiful card !!!!

Made On The Farm said...

great, love it!
p.s. how do you leave a link to your own entry in the comments box?? I don't seem to be able to do it!!
jen.

Tina said...

Great book i am going to have to get a bind it all.