Lil' old Me

My photo
West Midlands, United Kingdom
I am a full-time working mum who works shifts with a son Richard aged 23 and a daughter Emma aged 21. I have been married to my lovely Husband Paul for 26 years. My passion in life, besides my family, is papercrafting, especially cardmaking, although I "dabble" in scrapbooking. I was introduced to Jewellery making in 2012 and found another addiction :) I have been cardmaking since 2006. I am also a bit of a tigger freak!

Thursday, 26 June 2008

Double whammy Challenge Card #14

Hi,

This is simple card made for two challenges.
  1. My Time to Craft #20 - Circles
  2. Cute Card Thursday #16 - No printed paper

The stamp is a Penny Black Hedgie coloured with pencils and blended with sansodor and cut with mat using nestabilities scallop circles through my cuttlebug. I then embossing the top and bottom of the card on cuttlebug using circles and swiss dots folders with ribbon across the middle to hide the overlap.

Very simple card but I love it! Left greeting off so can use for any occasion.

23 comments:

Cathy said...

Gorgeous card. That hedgy is so cute. Great embossing too.

Andrea, said...

Fab card, love the image.
Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Made On The Farm said...

A really lovely card, I must get around to doing something with my nestabilities - now I've bought some!!!

jenny

cats whiskers said...

Another great card Jane love the colours and great stamp

Lesley said...

Cute card - thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge this week xx

Rachel said...

Lovely card Jane. I have done the same with a few of my cards then your prepared what ever the event.

kes said...

love this one Jane, not done one yet but will do later ron.....
Bye
kes
x

southern fairy said...

simple but still ace :)

fairymadjo said...

oh its realy stunning hun, huggs jo x

Secret Crafter said...

I love it too! Beautiful

Wendy x

mueppi said...

Deine Karte gefällt mir sehr gut!
Super
LG Gisela

Dawn said...

Absolutely gorgeous, I HAVE to get some nestabilities!!!
Such a cute stamp..

Angeldrummer said...

i love this card it is fantastic- the scallopped edges are wondeful x

Cath said...

that is a great card! i of course love the hedgie but also really like how you put the other elements together.

Chrissy said...

What a pretty card, love the image too...I wonder if nesties work in a big shot?

mar1ene said...

Gorgeous card Jane, love it :)

Marlene x

betty said...

a lovely card, very cute!

Mee said...

FAB card, the PB hedgies are sooo cute! Thanks for joining in with the MTTC challenge this week :o) Jo x

Moni said...

a beautiful card

paylin said...

U have done a beautiful creation and lovely layout.

Well just to drop by to say " hello " takecare and have a great day
Regards.
x

Bev said...

Wow! This is gorgeous!

traciejane said...

Beautiful card Jane, love the embossing and cute stamp. Your getting good and these double whammies, I must do this too never find the time these days to do everything :)x

tiina38 said...

This is lovely card!