Lil' old Me

My photo
West Midlands, United Kingdom
I am a full-time working mum who works shifts with a son Richard aged 23 and a daughter Emma aged 21. I have been married to my lovely Husband Paul for 26 years. My passion in life, besides my family, is papercrafting, especially cardmaking, although I "dabble" in scrapbooking. I was introduced to Jewellery making in 2012 and found another addiction :) I have been cardmaking since 2006. I am also a bit of a tigger freak!

Thursday, 3 April 2008

Papertake Weekly Challenge 31 March

Hi,
This card is made for Papertake Weekly Challenge - Making waves. The brief was "This weeks challenge is nice and easy! 'Making Waves' - the challenge is to use scallops or zig-zags (or both if your really keen lol!)".
The card is an A6 gatefold card with papers from Shabby Princess freebie download. I punched 8 squares using my woodware scallop square punch and Tea Bag folded the flower. The scallop greeting was punched using nestabilities in my cuttlebug.
Not done tea bag folding for a while so enjoyed this one.


5 comments:

steph said...

Great card! Love the paper! Nice and summery! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x

fairymadjo said...

its stunning, jo x

My Little Space said...

Lovely card Jane, nice and cheerful, ideal for today's weather, the sun is out !!

Mandy

Jilli said...

Fab card!

All Pink girl said...

Beautiful card realy pretty ,Dawnx