Friday 4 April 2008

Tilda ATC and Friends Challenge


Hi,
The first pic is an ATC made for challenge on Tilda ATC and friends blog which was "Check it out". I used papers from Cuddly Buddly and stamped the image out on card and 2 different papers and glued onto the card image and water coloured the image.
As I didn't need to post the ATC to a swap group i thought I could layer the image and make into a topper for a card and the second pic is the card I made.
Hope you like.
I will not be posting tomorrow as off to out caravan tonight until Sunday so will post again then.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

wonderful, i love your atc
very very beautiful

Sharon said...

Great ATC and your purple checks are fab!

Annie said...

pretty checks for your ATC and a good way of turning it into a card. thanks for joining in the fun with us. annie x

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful ATC ! I love the clothes of Tilda ! Very great work !

Sharon said...

lots of lovely checks. Pretty ATC.

CraftyC said...

Fantastic card Jane, am into Purpel myself at the moment, even went as far as to buy myself a new purple mobile phone(LOL)
Clairexx

debby4000 said...

Lovely ATC and it looks fab on a card.

Heike's Creativeplace said...

beautiful ATC, so Cute......

Elaine ♥ said...

Gorgeous Jane, lovely LO's and colour combos :)

Lainey xxx