Lil' old Me

My photo
West Midlands, United Kingdom
I am a full-time working mum who works shifts with a son Richard aged 23 and a daughter Emma aged 21. I have been married to my lovely Husband Paul for 26 years. My passion in life, besides my family, is papercrafting, especially cardmaking, although I "dabble" in scrapbooking. I was introduced to Jewellery making in 2012 and found another addiction :) I have been cardmaking since 2006. I am also a bit of a tigger freak!

Sunday, 23 March 2008

Tilda Card

Hi,
These are free papers from Pink Petticoat last year and never used them so thought I would experiment. The image is a tilda water coloured and punched out with mirri card behind and brads added to the side.
Not my usual colours but I like the finished card.
Jane x

4 comments:

traciejane said...

Oh this is gorgeous, I love the layout and those papers are fab :-)x

Pauline said...

Lovely card Jane - I think the unusual colours are fab and Tilda looks great.
xx

emma said...

love it mom x

PaperBabe - Kim said...

Lovely paper for free. I like the imaged samped in the shape, gives an added interest!