Lil' old Me

My photo
West Midlands, United Kingdom
I am a full-time working mum who works shifts with a son Richard aged 23 and a daughter Emma aged 21. I have been married to my lovely Husband Paul for 26 years. My passion in life, besides my family, is papercrafting, especially cardmaking, although I "dabble" in scrapbooking. I was introduced to Jewellery making in 2012 and found another addiction :) I have been cardmaking since 2006. I am also a bit of a tigger freak!

Monday, 24 March 2008

Papertake Weekly Challenge Sketch #1

Hi,
This card is made for first sketch challenge on Papertake Weekly Challenge. The papers and toppers are made from Kit by Censloft from SDK "Fashionista" with a paper flower to accent.
Very girly!
Jane x

20 comments:

Katharina said...

Great card Jane! Love how you used the sketch and I adore the image with the sentiments :)

Andrea, said...

Fab card, love the shoe paper

Monika said...

great card and colors

Zimtschnecke said...

What a wonderful card! I love the colors and papers you have used! Great work!

All Pink girl said...

Gorgeous card ,love the papaers ,Dawnx

Enfys said...

That's so pretty - I have many, many friends who would like this card!!

Ila said...

Love this Gorgeous card!!..love the colors and layout!!

Stempelchaotin said...

Wow this is realy wonderful. Love it.

wendy said...

Great card Jane!

steph said...

Great card! Thanks for joining us again for the challenge! x

Leonie said...

Cute card, love all the shoes! :)

~ Leonie ~

traciejane said...

fab crad, i love the stamp, thats me all over - must get one of them :-)x

Ella Bella said...

great card love the papers :)

stampingbalou said...

What a fantastic card and your shoes are awesome !

bastelkueken said...

Great and lovely card - perfect

Shary said...

Your papers match so well they are lovely. Great card.

Latte' Dah said...

Very cute card. We all love shoes :)

Jukie said...

very cute!

Scrapmumur said...

Beautiful card!

Jacqueline van der Sar said...

Great card, so fun you found also paper with shoes on it!