Friday 19 October 2007

Crafters Companion Challenge Group 2




Morning,

This is card made for Crafters Companion Forum Challenge Group 2. I was first on the list so I had to send out the "goodies" to the other members. The pic below my card is of all goodies sent and the card is my creation from them. The papers are from Pink Petticoat.

Loved doing this - can't wait to see what other stuff I get from the other packs.

Had awful day yesterday!!!!! My hubby has bought me a Sony Walkman MP3 player for my birthday (which isn't until December!!) and thought I would charge it and download my music ready. First time downloaded worked great, but when tried to do it again, deleted the tracks and although pc said tracks were there, when I try to use it they aren't! Got sooooooooo frustrated with it in the end I went to bed and left Hubby trying to sort it - but still nothing!!! E-mailed Sony so waiting for an answer. (Don't suppose it helped that after night shift on Wednesday night/Thursday morning I didn't go to bed so had been up for 28 hours!!!!!! (Grumpy aint the word!!!)

Jane x

3 comments:

Census said...

The wonders of technology!! They are sent to test us!! Wow you must have been tired after all those hours!
Great card!

Wendy said...

I love this card and the butterflies. Hope you get the Walkman sorted - isn't it frustrating when you've had something new and can't use it?

Wendy x

Liz Armstrong said...

Lovely card Jane.
I love how you've used the papers : )

Liz xx