Lil' old Me

My photo
West Midlands, United Kingdom
I am a full-time working mum who works shifts with a son Richard aged 23 and a daughter Emma aged 21. I have been married to my lovely Husband Paul for 26 years. My passion in life, besides my family, is papercrafting, especially cardmaking, although I "dabble" in scrapbooking. I was introduced to Jewellery making in 2012 and found another addiction :) I have been cardmaking since 2006. I am also a bit of a tigger freak!

Friday, 19 October 2007

2nd Digi scrap page


Hi,

Been playing this morning so thought I'd post again.

This is my second attempt at Digi scrapping. Papers and elements from Creative Victorian Regal Masque download, and thought Emma's pic from masquerade ball suited them perfectly.

Hope you like.

Jane x

2 comments:

Chris said...

That's a beautiful kit and I love what you've done with it :D

Secret Crafter said...

You have done a super job. I have given you an award. Take a look at my blog to see what it is. Wendy x