Wednesday 5 September 2007

Fat Book Pages #3


Hi,

These are pages made for Crafters Companion Forum Fat Page Club. They are made using Lili of the Valley Fairies and papers, with the images being coloured with Sakura Glaze pens and stickles added to the wings.

In a very strange mood today. My daughter Emma has just gone into school for her first day of High School and I feel very sad - and old! This will be her last first day that I take her to. Her next big event will either be work or college and she won't want her mom tagging along!
She was so excited - which is a good thing when you think some parents have real problems getting their kids to school. My son Richard is back later today, and needless to say he isn't excited as it's his 3rd year!

Jane x

2 comments:

loublou said...

wow jane they are cute fat pagesi love them all xx well done louise xxx

Wendy said...

I love your fairies and the layout. I know that feeling Jane but wait till you have grandchildren, now that makes you feel really sad and old. Keep your chin up! Wendy x