Lil' old Me

My photo
West Midlands, United Kingdom
I am a full-time working mum who works shifts with a son Richard aged 23 and a daughter Emma aged 21. I have been married to my lovely Husband Paul for 26 years. My passion in life, besides my family, is papercrafting, especially cardmaking, although I "dabble" in scrapbooking. I was introduced to Jewellery making in 2012 and found another addiction :) I have been cardmaking since 2006. I am also a bit of a tigger freak!

Wednesday, 12 September 2007

Fat Book / ATC Challenge


Hi,

These are made for a challenge on Crafters Companion Forum to make a matching Fat Book Page and ATC.

The papers and images are taken from Cuddly Buddly Playtime Girls set, but I have changed the colour of the background from pink to purple.

The whole image and the corners were layered in my photo program then the Lilac Fairy bears are decoupaged and stickles added for some sparkle.

No work today, so off out shopping with my sister.

Jane x

1 comment:

Secret Crafter said...

This is really cute Jane. My favourite colours too. Wendy x