Lil' old Me

My photo
West Midlands, United Kingdom
I am a full-time working mum who works shifts with a son Richard aged 23 and a daughter Emma aged 21. I have been married to my lovely Husband Paul for 26 years. My passion in life, besides my family, is papercrafting, especially cardmaking, although I "dabble" in scrapbooking. I was introduced to Jewellery making in 2012 and found another addiction :) I have been cardmaking since 2006. I am also a bit of a tigger freak!

Thursday, 13 September 2007

30th Birthday card


Hi,

Not made card today so thought I'd post a pic of card made for my friend Tina's birthday at the end of this month.

The card is made using Magical Miss set from Cuddly Buddly and layered in my photo program.

I thinks she's so cute!

Jane x

1 comment:

Jan Green said...

Angels work for me ;) Visiting your site via LinkReferral - left a rating four you :)