Lil' old Me

My photo
West Midlands, United Kingdom
I am a full-time working mum who works shifts with a son Richard aged 23 and a daughter Emma aged 21. I have been married to my lovely Husband Paul for 26 years. My passion in life, besides my family, is papercrafting, especially cardmaking, although I "dabble" in scrapbooking. I was introduced to Jewellery making in 2012 and found another addiction :) I have been cardmaking since 2006. I am also a bit of a tigger freak!

Thursday, 27 September 2007

CPS Sketch #32


Morning,

Today's card is made using Pink Petticoat Freebie papers for September and blooming doodles image.

The layout is for sketch challenge for Card Positioning systems Blog #32.

I'm really pleased with the result.

Had a very strange experience last night. I went to a Spiritualist Church with my friend and there was a lady who was doing "readings" for the congregation. Unfortunately I wasn't one of the lucky few but her accuracy was fantastic. Will definitely be going back!

Jane x