Lil' old Me

My photo
West Midlands, United Kingdom
I am a full-time working mum who works shifts with a son Richard aged 23 and a daughter Emma aged 21. I have been married to my lovely Husband Paul for 26 years. My passion in life, besides my family, is papercrafting, especially cardmaking, although I "dabble" in scrapbooking. I was introduced to Jewellery making in 2012 and found another addiction :) I have been cardmaking since 2006. I am also a bit of a tigger freak!

Friday, 28 September 2007

Di Hickman Card sketch 26/09/07


Hi,

This card is made for Di Hickman Sketch using Little Missy kit from Digitreats. The papers print out beautifully.

The flower paper has been embellished with stickles glue in the centre of the flowers and the Rosette has been decoupaged. The sentiment was added in my photo program.

Love the result.

Jane x

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Beautiful card, those papers are wonderful

Pamela said...

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and emailing me such a lovely message! I love the cards that you have created! I also appreciate you saying such wonderful things about my creations on your blog. Thanks again!

Jeannette said...

Jane , that is lovely, love the flower paper.

Di Hickman said...

great card! love the layered flowers and the colors on this! TFS!