Thursday 29 October 2020

Box frame picture

 


I recently treated myself to a Cricut Joy Machine and decided to make  a picture to decorate my new craftroom using a Shadow box from Ikea that I found when clearing out the old craftroom.

I cut the text using vinyl on my Cricut Joy and added it to backing of one of my fave paper pads Sara Signature Vintage Lace.  The flower is made with the same paper and die cut and coloured with inks.  Some lovely sparkly diamond confetti at the bottom completes the bling!


Used from Crafter's Companion

Sara Signature Vintage Lace Paper pad

Brights Textured card 

Dies - Sara Signature Rose Garden Filigree Foliage & Sara Signature Garden of Love Layered Rose

Inks - Spectrum Noir Crush Velvet & Spectrum Noir Green Topaz Water Reactive

Stamens for centre of flower

Others - Vinyl cut on Cricut Joy, Gems and Diamond confetti from stash


I also had a play and decorated "JOY" with a dog vinyl.


Hugs from Jane xx


No comments: