Saturday 26 September 2020

Project craft room move completed

My lovely hubby made me craft room in back of our garage in 2008 by knocking through under the stairs and putting in false wall but as our Daughter has moved out we now have spare room upstairs so project craft room move was a go!

My original craft room post is HERE

We have had a terrible couple of weeks with Father-in-Law being taken ill and sadly passed away last Saturday I thought we'd get cracking to keep busy.  Furniture moved out on Thursday and I painted on Friday, although Rocky thought it was his room as you can see from Pic below.


I had a rough idea of where I wanted things and made a very crude floor map just to make sure all would fit.






I'm so pleased with the end result but we are both exhausted now.  Lots of "rubbish" in old craft room to get rid of (why do we keep all the boxes??????) then project wine room/brewery for hubby in my old craft room begins!

Now for a long hot bath to soothe the aching limbs followed by takeaway and wine.

Hugs from Jane









No comments: