Thursday 30 June 2016

Pootlers Card Swap - June


This my card for this month's swap for Pootlers Card Swap arranged again by the lovely Toni and the theme was:-

WEDDING BELLS

Now as I didn't have anything wedding-like I really struggled for while then I had a light-bulb moment and thought I would use my new Labeler Alphabet stamp set with Real Red ink to make a wedding sentiment.

After stamping the message I cut using X-cut heart die and scallop heart dies (the new heart dies are on my wish list).  The dotted DSP in Real Red from the Brights pad was then stamped with hearts from Perpetual Calendar set in black and matted onto Whisper White and Real Red card.

Hand drawn stitching and gems to finish.

All products except dies from STAMPIN' UP!

I made a scissor charm to match as usual.


No comments: