Monday 27 June 2016

Desk organiser


After seeing the tutorial on Ann's Happy Stamper blog and the Youtube Video of her double storage box I thought it would make an excellent adhesive holder for my desk.  The only amendment I made is punching the holes at the top to make a handle so can move it around on my desk.  (Note if you are punching handle do so before you attach as too thick for punch otherwise - as I learned on first try LOL)

One side holds my tape pen and wet glues and the back holds my stampin dimensionals, tear and tape and sellotape.

Thanks Ann - fabulous tutorial

CARD:-
Elegant Eggplant
DSP:-
Perfect Plum from Brights DSP stack
PUNCH:-
Extra large oval (retired)
OTHERS:-
Button from brights pack (retired)
White ribbon from stash

All items from STAMPIN' UP!



2 comments:

julie_woolston said...

This is fantastic Jane wha a brilliant idea.

Hugs Julie xxx

The Scrapbook Lady UK said...

Thats great! Jx