Lil' old Me

My photo
West Midlands, United Kingdom
I am a full-time working mum who works shifts with a son Richard aged 23 and a daughter Emma aged 20. I have been married to my lovely Husband Paul for 25 years. My passion in life, besides my family, is papercrafting, especially cardmaking, although I "dabble" in scrapbooking. I was introduced to Jewellery making in 2012 and found another addiction :) I have been cardmaking since 2006. I am also a bit of a tigger freak!

Friday, 30 October 2015

Crafter's Companion Inspiration Team - Kraft Card


Here is the card to match the drawers posted earlier this week for CRAFTER'S COMPANION Inspiration Team.

I made a 4.25" x 5.5" card using Big Score board with Kraft Card for the base with blue core'dinations card and paper from Downton Abbey CD.  I punched a border with leftover card, added to half a doily and punched a flower with the same paper and ink distressed the edges and used an antique brad for the centre.  The sentiment is from "Memories are Made" Sentimentals range.

I have loved my first month on the team with more to come.

No comments: