Lil' old Me

My photo
West Midlands, United Kingdom
I am a full-time working mum who works shifts with a son Richard aged 23 and a daughter Emma aged 21. I have been married to my lovely Husband Paul for 26 years. My passion in life, besides my family, is papercrafting, especially cardmaking, although I "dabble" in scrapbooking. I was introduced to Jewellery making in 2012 and found another addiction :) I have been cardmaking since 2006. I am also a bit of a tigger freak!

Sunday, 18 May 2014

Sneak Peek 1 of Halcyon Days


This is my first Sneak Peek of the Weekender Deal next week  (24th & 25th May) from Crafter's Companion on Create & Craft called Halcyon Days.

This is a lush CD - very nostalgic and pretty.

I made a large card using the following :-

Fabric Companion Design 2
Bows Page 1
All printed directly onto fabric paper
Centura Pearl for the card base
Epiphany 14 circle tool, epoxy and finding
Flowers from stash

More peeks tomorrow.

2 comments:

lorna widdop said...

I nominated you for the liester reward, see craftynote.blogspot.com for details :)

julie_woolston said...

Beautiful Jane xxx