Saturday 17 May 2014

REGIONAL TRAINING DAY (Edited after home from day with swaps received)

As today is Regional Training for STAMPIN UP! I thought I would show you my name badge and swaps that I made.  As a "Hobby demo" I don't actively sell products but solely buy for me and love them (oops LOL)


For my badge I used Whisper White card base with Elegant Eggplant ink and card as I love purple!  I stamped the flowers onto vellum and embossed with a mix of clear embossing powder and a little dazzling diamonds glitter. Gems for added sparkle :)

The stamps set used are:-


The punches are:-





This is my swap card - it is 3"x3" card made using Whisper White and Rich Razzleberry with inks of Wisteria Wonder, Perfect Plum, Rich Razzleberry and Elegant Eggplant.


Sooooooo excited - this is my first SU gathering and can't wait to meet my Upline Sam in person and all my fellow Pootlers.



EDIT!!!

Just back home and here is a pic of the fantastic inspiration of the swaps I received.  Thanks so much ladies!



1 comment:

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Jane, love the design.

Donna x