Lil' old Me

My photo
West Midlands, United Kingdom
I am a full-time working mum who works shifts with a son Richard aged 23 and a daughter Emma aged 21. I have been married to my lovely Husband Paul for 26 years. My passion in life, besides my family, is papercrafting, especially cardmaking, although I "dabble" in scrapbooking. I was introduced to Jewellery making in 2012 and found another addiction :) I have been cardmaking since 2006. I am also a bit of a tigger freak!

Friday, 10 January 2014

Another man's card


This is another colour combo using Gorgeous Grunge Stamp set with inks in Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake and Cherry Cobbler.  The "age" sentiment is made using Memorable Moments Stamp set and with a punch of Modern Label in Chocolate Chip.  Matting a layering in Crumb cake, Chocolate chip and Cherry Cobbler card stock.  Card Candy in the corner to finish.

All products available from STAMPIN UP.

No comments: