Thursday 9 January 2014

A man's card


Today's card is a man's card.  Now I struggle with these as I love my pretty papers and embellishments but this one came together really easily.

The background is a stamp set called "Gorgeous Grunge" which is stamped in 3 colours of blue - Pacific Point, Marina Mist & Night of Navy.  All layered onto cardstock of the same colours with sentiment using "Aftertoughts" Stamp set and layered with nestie circles.  Card candy in the corner to finish.

All stamps, inks and card from STAMPIN UP.

Will be back with another colour combination of this card tomorrow :)

2 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

A gorgeous masculine card with great stamping. Love the colouring.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is gorgeous, love your choice of colours, I love the splats too so artistic hugs Pops x x