Lil' old Me

My photo
West Midlands, United Kingdom
I am a full-time working mum who works shifts with a son Richard aged 23 and a daughter Emma aged 20. I have been married to my lovely Husband Paul for 25 years. My passion in life, besides my family, is papercrafting, especially cardmaking, although I "dabble" in scrapbooking. I was introduced to Jewellery making in 2012 and found another addiction :) I have been cardmaking since 2006. I am also a bit of a tigger freak!

Thursday, 11 July 2013

Barkley Sneak Peek 4


Here is my fourth Sneak Peek of the new Barkley Range from CRAFTERS COMPANION which launches on Friday as Pick of the Week on Create and Craft.

There 2 CD Roms - Christmas and Everyday and Stamps sets - 6 Christmas and 6 Everyday.

I used Design Papers and topper from Christmas CD with core'dinations, snowflakes, ribbon and gems to finish.

LAUNCH DAY TOMORROW :) :)

4 comments:

Doreen said...

Beautiful,gorgeous image,love the design.xxx

Lorraine said...

This is just gorgeous Jane...love it
Hugz, Lorraine xx

Debbie X said...

Love the shape of this card Jane so different! Getting excited for tomorrow!
Debbie xxx

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous card Jane, what a sweet image.

Hugs Julie xxx