Lil' old Me

My photo
West Midlands, United Kingdom
I am a full-time working mum who works shifts with a son Richard aged 23 and a daughter Emma aged 21. I have been married to my lovely Husband Paul for 26 years. My passion in life, besides my family, is papercrafting, especially cardmaking, although I "dabble" in scrapbooking. I was introduced to Jewellery making in 2012 and found another addiction :) I have been cardmaking since 2006. I am also a bit of a tigger freak!

Friday, 12 July 2013

Barkley Launch Day - woooohoooooooooo!!!!!

Here is my last Sneak Peek of the new Barkley Range from CRAFTERS COMPANION which launches  TODAY AT 8am as Pick of the Week on Create and Craft.

There 2 CD Roms - Christmas and Everyday and Stamps sets - 6 Christmas and 6 Everyday.


The first card is made from one of the stamp plates from the Everyday range coloured with Spectrum Noirs.  I used the image and two of the sentiments.  Design papers, core'dinations card, flowers and gems to finish.


My second card is my fave as I love CAS lately.  It is made with Stamp and sentiment from the Christmas range coloured with Spectrum Noirs.  I embossed centura pearl card with the A4 dottie folder to look like snow.  A border of design paper and embellished snowflakes to finish.


NOT LONG TO WAIT NOW :) :)


The bottom card fits CAS-ual Friday CFC109 - CAS with polka dots

8 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Beautiful Jane loving the show.
Hugs Julie xx

Doreen said...

Gorgeous,love the designs and fab colours.xxx

Nicky Wilcox said...

Gorgeous cards xxx

Pop's Cards said...

Both gorgeous sweetie I hate coming here as it means my wish list and my spend list grows :0) love them both hugs Pops x

Sylvia Blum said...

super cute cards, Jane!
Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays in the "polka dots" challenge :)
Sylvia xx

Debbie X said...

Fantastic cards Jane! Love the designs!
Debbie xxx

Kelly Griglione said...

Both wonderful cards! Cute critters : ) Thanks so much for joining the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

Jingle said...

Very cute cards! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge blog!