Lil' old Me

My photo
West Midlands, United Kingdom
I am a full-time working mum who works shifts with a son Richard aged 23 and a daughter Emma aged 20. I have been married to my lovely Husband Paul for 25 years. My passion in life, besides my family, is papercrafting, especially cardmaking, although I "dabble" in scrapbooking. I was introduced to Jewellery making in 2012 and found another addiction :) I have been cardmaking since 2006. I am also a bit of a tigger freak!

Sunday, 18 March 2012

Beatrix Potter Sneak Peek - last ones!

The are my last sneak peeks using the fabulous decoupage and paper sets on CRAFTERS COMPANION.









12 comments:

Diane's Card Designs said...

Wow Jane you have been busy. All your cards are beautiful.
Diane xx

Diane's Card Designs said...

Wow Jane you have been busy. All your cards are beautiful.
Diane xx

patricia wood said...

They are all beautiful cards Jane! I can't wait to get my CD's.xxx

julie_woolston said...

Wow Jane you have been busy, they are all gorgeous, stunning images and papers, only 2 more sleeps!!

Hugs Julie x

Jo said...

A beautiful selection of cards Jane, thanks for all the fabulous inspiration.

Jo x

Karen said...

I love that they're all so very different Jane,... adorable.
Have a lovely day.xx

Louise Welsh said...

goodness you have been busy, all great cards jane. louise xx

Bee said...

Fab cards Jane they're all beautiful x

~ Ali ~ said...

Fabulous selection Jane, you have been busy :O)

Ali x

Jennipher said...

These are gorgeous! Love this vintage images.

Elaine said...

These are all gorgeous Jane Hugs Elaine

Violets Corner said...

They are absolutely gorgeous Jane!

Love
Maarit