Lil' old Me

My photo
West Midlands, United Kingdom
I am a full-time working mum who works shifts with a son Richard aged 23 and a daughter Emma aged 20. I have been married to my lovely Husband Paul for 25 years. My passion in life, besides my family, is papercrafting, especially cardmaking, although I "dabble" in scrapbooking. I was introduced to Jewellery making in 2012 and found another addiction :) I have been cardmaking since 2006. I am also a bit of a tigger freak!

Saturday, 17 March 2012

Beatrix Potter Sneak Peek 4


TO JOIN IN WITH OUR BLOG HOP CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS.

3 gift bag made using papers and 3d decoupage toppers, one from each CD of Benjamin Bunny, Jeremy Fisher and Timmy Tiptoes from CRAFTERS COMPANION Pick of the Week.






3 comments:

Elaine said...

I love these bags Jane they are a great idea . love the images I have all the Cds preceding this one . Hugs Elaine

Diane's Card Designs said...

Awww these are so cute! Fantastic gift bags.
Diane xx

julie_woolston said...

Fantastic idea Jane, they are just gorgeous, I am loving all of the images from the sneak peaks.

Hugs Julie x