Thursday 3 November 2011

NEC stash


I've had a fabulous day at NEC today and here's my stash.

  • 2 Hamster Xmas stamps
  • 5 new Lili of the Valley stamps
  • 15 rolls of high tack tape (bargain at £5)
  • 2 tube of 3d collall glue
  • Ultimate Pro set - Pro, boxer and envelobox board and DVD
Had a lovely visit with the gorgeous Sara Davies and had a huge hug :)

Here is piccie Sara posted onto Crafters Companion Facebook page.  The pic from left to right is:-

My DT buddies Wendy & Janet, Sara then myself.





Off to play now :):)


3 comments:

Linny said...

Lovely stash Jane. Wish I could have gone this year but just couldnt afford it. Well not with what I spend on SU stuff lol.

TAM said...

Looks like you had a good time - must look out for that high tack tape when I go tomorrow - already earmarked to visit the girls at Lily of the Valley as I know they are launching some new stamps and there are other christmas ones that I need (thats without the new ones!!!)

sweetpea said...

Hi Jane, We had a fab day, such a laugh. And you had the bargain of the year. Hope you have enjoyed playing with your new goodies
Jan :)X