Tuesday 1 November 2011

Crafters Companion Monthly Challenge #18


This is my DT card for this month's challenge on CRAFTERS COMPANION MONTHLY CHALLENGE which this month has a theme of:-

LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW

There was only one image I could use and of course it's the super cute Snowman.  I took inspiration from my buddy ALI and made a white on white card and love it!

I embossed the white card and then sprayed with iridescent spray and sparkle for a lovely glittery look.

CARD SIZE:
5x5
IMAGE:
The snowman stamp from CRAFTERS COMPANION
MEDIUM:
Spectrum Noirs from CRAFTERS COMPANION
TOOLS:
Cuttlebug
Nesties labels die
Snowflake embossing folder
Snowflake punch
SU eyelet border punch
Large corner rounder punch
OTHERS:
Iridescent Spray and sparkle from CRAFTERS COMPANION

1 comment:

Catherine said...

It's lovely Jane - I really like the white on white effect.

Catherine x