Tuesday 2 June 2009

Spoon Full Of Sugar #54

This card is made using the fabulous sketch this week on Spoon Full of Sugar.  I decided that it would make a perfect card for a friend who leaves work soon to have her second baby.

I love the effect of dots/stitching on the edges and used on the flowers here too!

Image: Bath time Teddy from Elzybells
Paper: Red Hot Bed CD
Sentiment: Elzybells
Medium: Water coloured with Sakura Stardust Pens
Fiskars border punch
Punched flowers
Gems from my stash

11 comments:

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Jane,Love the flowers,Thanks for playing along with ASFOS this week,Hugs Debbie x

flatis stempelwelt said...

Lovely card....
I love the gorgeous image and the papers
Thanks so much for playing with my sketch..
Hugs, Sonja xx

Caryn said...

Stunning card Jane - love that cute image. Thanks for playing along at ASOS this week.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Jill said...

gorgeous card Jane, I love those papers and the faux stitching/doodling look wonderful on your card hugs Jill xx

Karen said...

Hi Jane, this is stunning. I love these papers and they are just perfect with this cute little image.
Thanks for joining us at ASFOS this week.
Karen x

Anonymous said...

Oh what lovely flowers, and the bear is so cute.

Thanks for taking part.

Hugs Ivi

Carolyn Bounds said...

Awwwwww...this card is ADORABLE!!! I love the doodling, the colors, your gorgeous coloring, and all the little touches of sparkle!! What a darling creation:o)

mueppi said...

Great card Jane with a cute image!
Hugs Gisela

elizabeth said...

beautiful card! I especially love the blooms and colours :)

xx

Lin said...

What a gorgeous card - love the sparkly bubbles.

Lin
X

Nancy said...

What a adorable card:O) Cute image, lovely papers!
Hugs, Nancy.