Lil' old Me

My photo
West Midlands, United Kingdom
I am a full-time working mum who works shifts with a son Richard aged 23 and a daughter Emma aged 21. I have been married to my lovely Husband Paul for 26 years. My passion in life, besides my family, is papercrafting, especially cardmaking, although I "dabble" in scrapbooking. I was introduced to Jewellery making in 2012 and found another addiction :) I have been cardmaking since 2006. I am also a bit of a tigger freak!

Tuesday, 19 May 2009

Cute Card Thursday #60


This is my card made for Cute Card Thursday Challenge which this week is to use letters or numbers on your project.

I made this card for my nephew's birthday so added his name and age.  Gave promarkers a rest again and used pencils as wanted a more muted look.  I decorated the inside with scraps too.

Image: Hanglar stamp
Paper: Basic Grey "Lily Kate"
Sentiment: Elzybells
Medium: Pencils blended with Sansodor
Frame cut on cuttlebug using labels 1 nesties
Letters and numbers cut on Cricut using "Storybook" cartridge

1 comment:

Deb said...

fantastic card, love the cute image! Many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge! Debx