Lil' old Me

My photo
West Midlands, United Kingdom
I am a full-time working mum who works shifts with a son Richard aged 23 and a daughter Emma aged 21. I have been married to my lovely Husband Paul for 26 years. My passion in life, besides my family, is papercrafting, especially cardmaking, although I "dabble" in scrapbooking. I was introduced to Jewellery making in 2012 and found another addiction :) I have been cardmaking since 2006. I am also a bit of a tigger freak!

Tuesday, 21 April 2009

Cupcake Craft Challenge #36

This is my card made using this week's sketch on Cupcake Craft Challenge. The image and papers are all freebies! The centre image is printed several times and layered like a mandala and embellished with stickles.

Image & papers: Fred She Said printed on PC
"MOM" cut on Cricut using Storybook Cartridge
Circles and scallops cut on cuttlebug using nesties
Ribbon & gems from my stash

11 comments:

Macpurp said...

i love the backing papers you have printed off.
i love the layering . pretty card x

Kr├╝mel said...

What a great card! Love the blue and green together with the silver - and you did a wonderful job on layering your mandala!
Thanks for playing with us this week!

Kathrin aka Kruemel

Stephanie said...

What a great take on the sketch Jane, I just love the colors. Thanks for playing with us this week at CCC.
Stephanie

Ida / Little said...

Wow, you card is gorgous, love the background paper and the flower is awesome!! :) Thanks for playing with us at CCC this week :)

Ida

Donna said...

Great card Jane, thanks for joining us at CCC this week :) Donna x

Lisa M. said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for playing with us at CCC this week!

Desire Fourie said...

What a gorgeous Mother's Day card. Love the bit of sparkle on it. Hugs from Desire

Tammy said...

Fab take on the CCC sketch! Love what did with it.

lesleyworth said...

That is really neat! I love what you did with the sketch!

The Crafty Den said...

Beautiful card. The colour scheme is really pretty. Thanks for joining the CCC this week. Hugs, Denise x

POPPET said...

Sorry my comment is late. Beautiful card, thank you for joining us last week at cupcake, hugs Pops x x x