Lil' old Me

My photo
West Midlands, United Kingdom
I am a full-time working mum who works shifts with a son Richard aged 23 and a daughter Emma aged 21. I have been married to my lovely Husband Paul for 26 years. My passion in life, besides my family, is papercrafting, especially cardmaking, although I "dabble" in scrapbooking. I was introduced to Jewellery making in 2012 and found another addiction :) I have been cardmaking since 2006. I am also a bit of a tigger freak!

Thursday, 8 May 2008

Tilda ATC Challenge - Bugs

Hi,

This ATC is made for this weeks challenge on Tilda ATC blog - bugs.

The paper, flower ladybird and bee are all from Cuddly Buddly "Violet Fairy" set with stamped Tilda water coloured and glittered.

Sooo cute!

7 comments:

Tova said...

Beautiful !

traciejane said...

gorgeous ATC Jane, I love the pretty papers and cute stamps :-)x

Angeldrummer said...

hi

fellow sister here - I adore the ATC it is faboulous, wonderful paper too.

Vicky x

Bridgett said...

I love it! Awesome detail and the little lady bug on the leaf is so adorable!! Well done!!!
~Bridgett (sisterhood)

ink'n'rubba said...

such a pretty little ATC and love Tilda's dotty tights! thanks for joining in the fun with us this week. annie x

Alison said...

Love it Jane.

wendy said...

very cute!