Lil' old Me

My photo
West Midlands, United Kingdom
I am a full-time working mum who works shifts with a son Richard aged 23 and a daughter Emma aged 21. I have been married to my lovely Husband Paul for 26 years. My passion in life, besides my family, is papercrafting, especially cardmaking, although I "dabble" in scrapbooking. I was introduced to Jewellery making in 2012 and found another addiction :) I have been cardmaking since 2006. I am also a bit of a tigger freak!

Tuesday, 22 April 2008

CPS #61

Hi,

This card is made for Card Positioning Systems Sketch #61. I thought I would try to make a card without stmping and succeeded.

The papers, greetings and mats are from Funky Hand set "Paper Blossom" download with flowers leaves and brads to accent the greetings and ribbon bow to finish the card.

Hope you like.


8 comments:

Anabelle said...

This is adorable. I love how you used the flowers as sentiments!

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Now this is just adorable Jane...so sweet and feminine!!

Charity Hassel said...

nice work with the cps sketch!

fairymadjo said...

verry pretty, jo x

Lea L. said...

Very pretty card...I love the colors you used together!

Happy weekend,
~Lea

N2ScrapN4Fun said...

Very pretty. Love the scalloped circle.

Jackie G said...

What an adorable card!! Fabulous job!!!

Linda said...

Pretty card!