Lil' old Me

My photo
West Midlands, United Kingdom
I am a full-time working mum who works shifts with a son Richard aged 23 and a daughter Emma aged 21. I have been married to my lovely Husband Paul for 26 years. My passion in life, besides my family, is papercrafting, especially cardmaking, although I "dabble" in scrapbooking. I was introduced to Jewellery making in 2012 and found another addiction :) I have been cardmaking since 2006. I am also a bit of a tigger freak!

Wednesday, 5 March 2008

Arty Girlz Challenge #24 & Di Hickman Blog


Hi,
This card is made for two challenges again!
The first is Arty Girlz Challenge #24 which the brief was "Spring", and Di Hickman Sketch which I amended to circles instead of squares. The paper and image are from Cuddly Buddly "Beary Good Friends" which I thought was very spring-like with the lambs and chick - plus I thinks they are soooooooo cute! I have used my Nestabilites (again LOL!) and layered up with peel offs added.
LURVE IT!
Jane x

11 comments:

crissi said...

gorgeous card carroll love the papers and the design great spring card.

Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge.

crissi xx

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, such a sweet image

Paula said...

Love all the shapes & fabulous colours.

Stempelchaotin said...

Really really cute. Such beautiful.

Beth said...

Fabulous card, so cute!

Barbara Hagerty said...

Ohh, adorable! How sweet!

Debbie said...

This is so cute - lovely card

Anna Jones said...

cute card! Love the little butterfly background

Deb Neerman said...

Wonderful card!!

TFS!

~Hugs, Deb
http://debneerman.blogspot.com

Julie said...

Love your card Carroll such cute images

Thanks for joining in with Arty Girlz :) xx

Di Hickman said...

great card! TFS!