Sunday 11 February 2024

Another female birthday card

Loved making this card.  Used one of my fave flower stamps and really getting to grips with colouring with copics now and of course my favourite colour too -  purple.

I coloured the image and was not happy with it all so stamped again and cut out the flowers and layered on top of the other stamped image to give 3d effect.

I didn't have a suitable frame die so I cut the image and sentiment in squares with matting layer of card and the used corner punch to make a decorative shape.

I decorated inside the card too and stamped another little flower and coloured with same markers.


 Items used

Papers - Retired Friendly Hello from Stampin' Up!

Card - Gorgeous Grape and Thick Whisper White from Stampin' Up! and White Neenah from Crafter's Companion

Copics - G02, G16, G28, BG93, G99, V01, V15 & V17

Stamps - Retired Birthday Blooms

Others - Corner punch, Small flower punch and pearls

No comments: