Friday 16 September 2016

James Bear Christmas


This is one of my fave Christmas Images as I love love love James Bear from LILI OF THE VALLEY.

This is also my first attempt using Copic markers for James.  After advice from my lovely friend Marianne (who's colouring is A-MAY-ZING!!!) I purchased some tones of brown and had a play.  The remainder of the image is coloured with SPECTRUM NOIRS.

I'm quite pleased with the result  and I'm sure I will be purchasing more pens too.

CARD SIZE:
6" x 6"
IMAGE:
James with cracker from LILI OF THE VALLEY
SENTIMENT:
Good Greetings (retired) from STAMPIN' UP!
CARD STOCK:
Whisper White, Sahara Sand from STAMPIN' UP!
Neenah white from CRAFTER'S COMPANION
DSP:
Under the Tree (retired) from STAMPIN' UP!
TOOLS:
Curvy corner punch (retired) from STAMPIN' UP!
Classic label punch from STAMPIN' UP!
OTHERS:
Sweater trim (retired) from STAMPIN' UP!
Gems from stash
PENS USED:
BEAR
Copics E29, E31, E33, E37
HAT
SN DR1, DR6, DR7
CRACKER
SN BT2, BT4, BT5, TB2, TB3, TB4, LY2, CT2, CT4
HAT TRIM AND BOBBLE
SN Clear sparkle pen

No comments: