Monday 22 August 2016

A spot of colouring


I haven't sat down and coloured anything for AGES!!!! so I decided to have a little "me" time and colour this stamped image (which is the first time I have inked it up - my bad!!!)

I really enjoyed colouring this image with SPECTRUM NOIR PENS.  I have forgotten how relaxing it is.

CARD SIZE:
6" x 6"
STAMPS:
Birthday Blooms from STAMPIN' UP!
PAPERS:
Sara's Signature English Country Garden 6x6 pad from CRAFTER'S COMPANION
CARD:
Rose Red & Thick Whisper White from STAMPIN' UP!
Neenah card from CRAFTER'S COMPANION
INK:
Momento Black
OTHERS:
Downton Abbey Opulent Corners from CRAFTER'S COMPANION
Diamond Press from CRAFTER'S COMPANION
White gel pen
Pearls from stash

Spectrum Noir colours used:-
Flower - CR4, CR6, CR8
Leaves - DG2, DG3, DG4
Shadow - TB1, Blender

1 comment:

pauline said...

wow thats lovely, brilliant card xxx