Tuesday 31 May 2016

Stampin' Up! Pootlers May card swap


This is my card for this month's swap with our Stampin' Up! Pootler's Team arranged again by the fabulous Toni.

The theme this month is:-

INSECTS

I love ladybirds so I decided to use punch-art to make a large ladybug but then I received one of my new stamps sets from STAMPIN' UP! pre-order which had these super cute ladybugs on too! Ladybird is made with extra large oval in black for body, extra large oval cut in half for wings and 1"circle in black for head with gogglie eyes.

CARD SIZE:
5"x5"
CARDSTOCK:
Thick Whisper White, Whisper White, Real Red and Basic Black
STAMPS:
Love you Lots (Hostess set - available from new catty TOMORROW!!!!)
PENS:
Spectrum Noir pens in DR2, DR6 & DR7
INKS:
Momento Ink in Black
PUNCHES:
Banner punch, 1" circle, Extra large oval, 1 3/4" circle, 2 3/8" scallop circle, 2.5" circle
OTHERS:
Candy dots in Real Red and Basic Black
Googly eyes from stash

As usual I have made a scissor charm to match.


No comments: