Thursday 19 June 2014

My first Spectrum Noir Pencils card


I've had my Spectrum Noir Pencils for a while now and not had chance to have a play.  This is my first image coloured with them and I am really pleased with the result.

I coloured the Stampin Up! image with Spectrum Noir Pens and then shaded with Spectrum Noir Pencils (colour listed below)

I then decided to made a simple background of stripes using the same colour pens used in the image and wilthsimple matting and layering of card and rounding corners you have a perfectly matched card.  Of course I had to embellish with ribbon, small flowers and scattered pearls.

Image:-
"People Like you" from STAMPIN UP!
Card:-
Pink and green core'dinations card from CRAFTER'S COMPANION
Snow white Centura Pearl card from CRAFTER'S COMPANION
Pen colours:-
CR2, CR5, CR7, LV1, LV2, GB7, DG2, DG3, HB1, HB3
Pencil colours:-
033, 080, 047, 017, 117
Tools:-
Itty Bitty Accents flower punch from STAMPIN UP!
Corner rounder punch
Others:-
Ribbon and pearls from stash

No comments: