Lil' old Me

My photo
West Midlands, United Kingdom
I am a full-time working mum who works shifts with a son Richard aged 23 and a daughter Emma aged 20. I have been married to my lovely Husband Paul for 25 years. My passion in life, besides my family, is papercrafting, especially cardmaking, although I "dabble" in scrapbooking. I was introduced to Jewellery making in 2012 and found another addiction :) I have been cardmaking since 2006. I am also a bit of a tigger freak!

Friday, 13 June 2014

Leftovers Jewellery


I made this bracelet with leftover beads from other projects.  It's a basic Right Angle Weave pattern with two size 11 seed beeds added between the edge bicones.

I used 6mm rounds in crystal, 4mm Bicones in denim and royal blue and size 11 grey seed beads with a magnetic clasp.

Rounds, bicones findings from THE PEARL GIRL.
Seed beads from SPELLBOUNDS BEADS.

No comments: