Monday 19 May 2014

1500th Blog post

My oh my, how has that happened???  1500 blog post since I started 21st August 2007.

I am a bit of an infrequent blogger where I post what makes I have made but then nothing for a while as that is how I craft.  As I work full-time with unusual shifts and also have my Husband and kids (and doggy) at home I try to fit in what I can, where I can but then I also have times where my "mojo" goes AWOL!

In my time of blogging I have been on some fantastic Design Teams for challenge blogs and I am so fortunate that I am on the best Design Team in the World for CRAFTER'S COMPANION and get to work alongside the best set of most wonderful ladies both at HQ and in the team that I am honoured to call my friends.

Along with CRAFTER'S COMPANION and now STAMPIN' UP! I'm afraid my craft room is rather full and my poor Hubby who thankfully indulges my "crafty-bug" is constantly asked to add, move or fix things in there for me after transforming our garage into my little retreat space (I think just to get rid of me LOL)

I love my crafting, both papercraft and beading, and really wish it was something I could do full-time but maybe that's something to look forward to when I retire.

Through this blogs and recently Facebook I have made some fantastic friends, some of which I have never met "in real life" but know that they are there for me if ever needed.

There are also a few very special crafty-friends who without them in my life I would be lost as I consider them family more than friends (you know who you are!)

Thank you to all my followers, fellow team mates and FB followers for your wonderful comments over the years - it is your time to comment that means the most to me xxxxx

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Congrats on making 1500 posts wow !!! that's a lot. just took a peek thru your craft room you have lots to play with have fun with it all :) hugs Nikki