Lil' old Me

My photo
West Midlands, United Kingdom
I am a full-time working mum who works shifts with a son Richard aged 23 and a daughter Emma aged 20. I have been married to my lovely Husband Paul for 25 years. My passion in life, besides my family, is papercrafting, especially cardmaking, although I "dabble" in scrapbooking. I was introduced to Jewellery making in 2012 and found another addiction :) I have been cardmaking since 2006. I am also a bit of a tigger freak!

Thursday, 3 April 2014

Special Birthday Card


This is a Special Birthday Card I made for the lovely Sam for her "special" (40th LOL) birthday.  I forgot to take photo before posting so I have "nabbed" her's (with her permission of course :) )

I used Sale-a-bration papers which I ink-distressed the edges, scallop and circle punched for the sentiment  (which is a retired set) and Petite petals stamps and punches.

All inks, papers and stamps from STAMPIN UP.

2 comments:

Joey said...

Jane, this is gorgeous, such a beautiful fold too, love the papers. May have to try this kind of fold. Joey xx

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is really gorgeous, love everything about it, hugs Pops x x x