Lil' old Me

My photo
West Midlands, United Kingdom
I am a full-time working mum who works shifts with a son Richard aged 23 and a daughter Emma aged 20. I have been married to my lovely Husband Paul for 25 years. My passion in life, besides my family, is papercrafting, especially cardmaking, although I "dabble" in scrapbooking. I was introduced to Jewellery making in 2012 and found another addiction :) I have been cardmaking since 2006. I am also a bit of a tigger freak!

Friday, 18 April 2014

A Quick Christmas card made from Scraps


I made this quick Christmas card from scraps in my box so I apologise I have no idea where the papers or sentiment are from :(

I followed this tutorial to make a "starburst pattern" and a few gems and the card is finished.

I think a few more of these will be made as really quick but very little DSP needed.




1 comment:

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie simply stunning, huggles Pops x x x