Lil' old Me

My photo
West Midlands, United Kingdom
I am a full-time working mum who works shifts with a son Richard aged 23 and a daughter Emma aged 20. I have been married to my lovely Husband Paul for 25 years. My passion in life, besides my family, is papercrafting, especially cardmaking, although I "dabble" in scrapbooking. I was introduced to Jewellery making in 2012 and found another addiction :) I have been cardmaking since 2006. I am also a bit of a tigger freak!

Tuesday, 15 April 2014

A boys card - with a twist


This is my Nephew's birthday card for Thursday.  I coloured with image from CUDDLY BUDDLY with Spectrum Noirs when we had our colouring day and decided to make a twisted card.  I used scraps of STAMPIN UP DSP and randomly stamped "5" for a background.

Inside is decorated with a sentiment, pictured below which is a retired STAMPIN UP set punched with 1.5" circle and backed on 1.75" scallop circle.  Buttons and twine to finish.



1 comment:

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is absolutely gorgeous!! hugs Pops x x x