Lil' old Me

My photo
West Midlands, United Kingdom
I am a full-time working mum who works shifts with a son Richard aged 23 and a daughter Emma aged 21. I have been married to my lovely Husband Paul for 26 years. My passion in life, besides my family, is papercrafting, especially cardmaking, although I "dabble" in scrapbooking. I was introduced to Jewellery making in 2012 and found another addiction :) I have been cardmaking since 2006. I am also a bit of a tigger freak!

Friday, 17 January 2014

Crafters Companion Monthly Challenge


This is my project for the January Challenge on CRAFTERS COMPANION MONTHLY CHALLENGE which has a theme of:-

HEARTS

I made a patchwork background with papers and then cut out heart and matted onto scallop heart to make a decorative hanging.  It had to be Bebunni Love for the topper with flowers and pins to finish.



IMAGE:- 
Topper from Bebunni Love CD from CRAFTERS COMPANION
PAPER:- 
Free January download from CRAFTERS COMPANION
TOOLS:- 
Ebosser from CRAFTERS COMPANION
X-cut heart and scallop heart dies
1.5" circle punch
1.75" scallop circle punch
OTHERS:-
Flowers, card, pins and ribbon from stash

2 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie, I love your gorgeous creation, hugs Pops x

Debbie Fisher said...

Gorgeous creation Jane love Bebunni xxx