Lil' old Me

My photo
West Midlands, United Kingdom
I am a full-time working mum who works shifts with a son Richard aged 23 and a daughter Emma aged 20. I have been married to my lovely Husband Paul for 25 years. My passion in life, besides my family, is papercrafting, especially cardmaking, although I "dabble" in scrapbooking. I was introduced to Jewellery making in 2012 and found another addiction :) I have been cardmaking since 2006. I am also a bit of a tigger freak!

Monday, 29 July 2013

3 x 3 box and thank you cards


I saw video below on youtube today by Pootles papercraft and had to have a go.  Was so easy and made 5 little thank you cards for inside the box.

Video here

2 comments:

Wendy said...

I love these Jane. x

Linny said...

thank you Jane, Brilliant idea. Going to have a go tomorrow.
Love your set. Linda x